Alpinestars SMX-S Boots Black / White. Made of microfiber the SMX-S offer a sports design and exceptional safety levels. Comfortable and light they afford high safety levels and precision riding. These boots have the latest advances in the development of footwear of Alpinestars.
- Upper made of high tech microfiber which affords greater durability and flexibility.
- Ergonomic design very aerodynamic for better fit and comfort.
- New design TPU protector on the shin for greater impact protection and abrasion resistance.
- External injected TPR insert on the ankle which affords greater support and greater structural integrity and stability.
- Technical textured TPU shifter guard for greater comfort and grip.
- Replaceable built in bi-injected TPU slider with a new screw fitment system which facilitates and eases the change.
- Dual density TPU ankle protectors on the sides and middle which afford greater protection in key areas.
- The front and Achilles heel area have a flexible accordion construction for superior comfort extension and control.
- Zip side opening/closure system mounted on a plastic panel. The zip is covered with a large Velcro flap. This closure system allows for a secure fit and maximum flexibility. The opening is large in order to facilitate entry/exit.
- New removable dual composite anatomical insole which includes EVA and Lycra in the upper part for greater performance support and comfort.
- Toe box with internal reinforcement under the upper layer for greater protection and comfort.
- Inner lining made with breathable fabric with non-slip reinforcement in the ankle area to hold the foot.
- The sole has been made with a rubber composite exclusive to Alpinestars designed to improve feel and for optimum grip. The grip pattern favours water dispersion.
- The Alpinestars SM-S boots are CE certified to standard EN 13634:2010.